I suggest you ...

Add email notifications when a new issue is released for a journal on your bookshelf

Add email notifications when a new issue is released for a journal on your bookshelf. I Currently have to go in and check, so it would be nice if I could be prompted.
thanks,
Jeremy

33 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeremy CullisJeremy Cullis shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anne StevensonAnne Stevenson commented  · 

For BrowZine.com presumably (as the app has a visible badge)? I also like a version of this idea, but have no votes/idea posting options left ;-) my idea was slightly different, to have a bookmarklet or other device visible in the browser's toolbar (Bookmark toolbar in Firefox), so a user would know when they opened the browser that new issues of their favourite journals are available. I suspect that most users would open their browser of choice on most days, but may not yet be in the habit of opening BrowZine that often.

• colsencolsen commented  · 

Add ability to have table of contents emailed when new issue comes out.

• Guus GmailGuus Gmail commented  · 

Extra argument to update: i want my votes back for to completed features! To vote on other useful ideas!

• Guus GmailGuus Gmail commented  · 

This has become available! I hope Third Iron staff can keep this forum and issues up to date! I understand they have a fast growing community and the the business if growing fast, but please don;t forget to keep us in the loop!

• Presently... nothing! This button has appeared in preparation for push notifications. You will have the option of clearing notifications that have appeared on a title-by-title level or, if go off on holiday for a month and come back to hundreds of notifications, this button can clear ALL notifications for ALL titles which should prove to be quite useful!

• Karen KeillerKaren Keiller commented  · 

Thanks! Then what does clear all notifications do in settings?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be a nice enhancement if BrowZine could notify a user when new issues for selected journals were available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base