I suggest you ...

Add a Web Version of BrowZine

Read by QxMD has it, Docphin has it and i am sure docwise is working on it... I get many questions about the smartphone version AND a web version. It would suit many i believe, even more than a desktop version

24 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Guus Gmail shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

BrowZine Web will begin rolling out to libraries starting Monday, July 20! Please check in with browzine.com starting next week for access. If you don’t see your institution there, they likely have just not been activated yet so please check back in a week or so as activations across all customers is scheduled to take until mid-August. Thank you for your votes for this exciting new service!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gareth Moger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any more information on this from last year? An update with development progress and potential release dates would be fantastic

• Jeff Dycus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nice to see this getting underway. I would think a browser version with a user interface that adapts to the device screen size would be much easier to develop and maintain in the long run and would widen the market share beyond the people who own the latest Apple tablet and Android devices.

Feedback and Knowledge Base