If you work with a system that can automatically generate a report as described below and post it in a zip, csv format to your server for BrowZine to use to update your account, please contact us and let us know! We are happy to work with your technology! If this is not possible, please see the manual upload information below.
If your library does not subscribe to a compatible A-Z list, but still has a way to produce a report of your holdings information, we can usually work with it if the file meets a few specifications!
1) Produce a text file in tab-delimited, UTF-8 format.
2) This file should contain the following columns. It *can* contain MORE columns, but should not have LESS that this:
- Journal Title
- ISSN (if available)
- eISSN (if available)
- Source (of full text - example: HighWire, Project MUSE, ScienceDirect, ProQuest, etc.)
- Start Date in MM/DD/YYYY, YYYYMMDD, or YYYY format
- End Date in MM/DD/YYYY, YYYYMMDD or YYYY format
- Embargo Information (with units - examples: "1 year", "7 days", "6 months")
If you have any further questions or would like us to recommend a compatible A-Z list for you, please contact us for assistance.